Sunday 22 June 2014

New Leaves...

... Are a thing, apparently.

My life is currently undergoing a great deal of change. I'm moving house in a little over a week (and living with new people), I'm searching for a job (thus far unsuccessfully), I've just received a 2:1 degree in music and in September I'm starting a Masters course in Medieval and Renaissance Culture.

Aw yiss.


I kept a blog from the ages of about 15 - 17 when things were also rapidly changing around me as I finished my GCSEs, started A Levels, and did a great deal of growing up. It's fairly embarrassing to look back on now but it helped me get through all the upheaval then, so I figured I might give it another bash.

I started that blog with an introduction so I'll do the same now: I'm Sophie, 20 (although birthday is rapidly approaching) and I live in Southampton. I'm interested in the culture and history of the Anglo - Saxon and Medieval periods. Aside from that, I love metal music (often of the extreme variety) as well as classical music, textiles and knitting, piercings, fantasy literature, pretty stationery and herbal tea.



No comments:

Post a Comment